You can take simple steps to protect your property.
- Lock all doors and leave a light on or fit light switch timers. Keep items under lock and key and consider CCTV and/or an alarm system, this need not be costly. Often the simple steps are the most effective like reporting anything suspicious to your local police at the time.
- Reporting all suspicious vehicles, people, or other activity straight away to the police helps us find them quickly and where they have committed crime, ensure that they are prosecuted.
- Police Scotland can offer free security advice and guidance on reasonable steps that can be taken to guard against thieves and help protect your property.
- If you feel you could benefit from this advice then please call 101 and ask for your local area Community Constable. We want to help you minimise your chances of becoming a victim of crime.
If you would like our assistance then please contact us on tel: 101
- You can also contact us by e-mail at TrossachsTeithCPT@Scotland.pnn.police.uk Or ForthEndrickCPT@Scotland.pnn.police.uk